We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with following responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Maintain relevant financial controls, policies, procedures & compliance
- Monitor cash flow to meet the organization's needs
- Support financial strategies pertaining to capital requirements, financing facilities, and public/private capital markets
- Additional finance duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Sr Accountant or Controller.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, SEC regulatory requirements, SOX requirements, audit committee compliance, etc.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and budgets
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience with a start up would be plus
- Experience with a fast growth, venture backed company with modern principles of employee remuneration, sophisticated financial structuring around equity and debt would be a major plus.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs. unassisted, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.